Sponsored Programs Systems
Award Management System
- Compass - Emory's financial managment system. Access the stystem at http://compass-login.emory.edu. Learn more about Compass using our online reference manual at http://compass.emory.edu.
- SAM: Sponsored Award Management (SAM) Kiosk -The SAM Kiosk is available for Emory investigators and research administration staff to submit prior approval and other award management related request to the OSP, DMG, and FGC.
- Cayuse 424: Cayuse 424 is available to Emory investigators for the submission of federal grant proposals.
- EPEX: Emory Proposal Express (EPEX) - The purpose of EPEX is to assist in budget development, electronic routing, and institution approval related to extramural funding at Emory.
- Grants.gov Proposal Drop Box: A unified storefront for submission of grant proposals to federal grant-making agencies.
- Proposal Central: A website shared by government, non-profit, and private grant-making organizations that provides a repository of grant opportunities.
Proposal Tracking Systems
- Contract Tracking System: Emory Contracts Tracking System (eCTS) - eCTS is an electronic contract management and tracking system that provides the status of all incoming agreements handled by the OSP Contracts unit.
- Sub Request System: Subaward page in Compass provides a mechanism for departmental administrators or PI/PD to complete an online request to OSP to execute a subagreements.
- Effort Reporting System: For tracking and certifying effort, Emory uses a web-based system called ERS. Effort certification forms are reviewed and certified within ERS and reporting is then available from the system.